Tuesday, June 9, 2009

siu kit and siu ling..

ladies and gentlemen, let give a big applause to siu kit and siu ling, my 2 adorable tortoises.My interest on having pet began whn im in my 1st yr in UNISEL.hehe..actually i bought oni 1 tortoise.a male. later on my long-lost fren, zack bought another one which is a female.tat made up a total of a pair of tortoise.hehehe..this pic is taken 2 yrs bck whn thy are stil small.thy 2 grabbed alot of attention wan.i still remmbr whn i stil stying in dorm,evryone fighting over to bath them wan. whn my dorm mates stdy till tension,thy came n ply with thm 2.we even make a race for them 2.hahaa..one more thing, thy two vry romantic wan.thy alwaz do "project" wan..hehheehe.if u noe wat i mean.nw thy grow triple of this size lo..n this container no longer thr playgound d.

besides, im having difficulities oso on taking care of them.siu kit is bad, he keeps escaping.alwaz make me worried him..bt later on i used to it d lo.he alwaz wen for vacation for a week and a month sometimes.dun noe whr he wen. Australia?America?Japan? hahaha...if u gt wat i mean.

but the sad thing is thy no longer with me nw.i passed them to my ex who oso a tortoise lover.he gt 3 tortoise of the same size oso...so that time i thght let them all make frenz lo..how i miss my tortoise nw.hopefully one day, i can take them bck.wondering wat siu kit and siu ling doing? do thy eat and sleep well?do my ex abuse them?hahahaha....(mayb i think so much).

thr gt old ppl saying that keeping tortoise is not good,it's bring bad luck.bt who noe's.hehee...
i jz miss my tortoise, nxt time i see them agn i will set them free.

No comments:

Post a Comment