Tuesday, June 9, 2009

beautiful cooking

did i tell you all that i enjoy cooking?that's my hobby-cum-method to release tension.hahaa..you sure feel weird.bt it's work on me.i reli feel relax whil im cooking.i wont think other whil im cooking or preparing the ingredients.




wat i normally cook depends on mood.i cook wat i want to eat lo.sometimes i create my own version of dish.hahahaa...wont taste bad, ok ok oni lo.besides,i enjy cooking for others.i will hapi whn the ppl enjy having my cooking. my dishes normally from my mom's cooking.i have interest in cooking since im a kid, coz whnever my mom cooks i will be there to watch. carry a stool and stand on it, coz that time not enough tall mah...hahaa..watch carefully wat she cooks and wat ingredients she put in.




now i can proudly say that, thz to my mom i learn how to cook from.at least i can cook for myslf to survive lo..whil in stdying here i alwaz cook at home.seldom eat outside.i will cook wat i feel like eating.once i made yong tau fu, go all the way to tesco shah alam (where i normally shop at) to buy all the ingredients. brinjals,lady's fingers, chillies,fish paste,minced chicken, prawns, taufu and others. it's quite time consuming but i enjy all the process in making it, and the face expression from my tasters all reli made my day.thy love it.




but nw seldom got the opportunity to cook d.coz here, the landlord dont allow me to cook.nor she will charge me extra.wuwuw...wait till i find a better place to stay.then i can cook to my heart content ! hahaha...wakaka...(lose my mind already when talk abt cooking).ok, here's are some pic of my creation.enjoy ya.

For more information,you can chck my cooking article in http://www.kinanakku.blogspot.com/.

Besides,i gt my inspiration of cooking from this guy,Nicholas.He's a guy from the mainland China,who enjoy cooking since he was a kid.he has thousands of recipes in hand..click the link below for more information:

Family Dinner in 35 Minutes
(suitable for those who is in rush or last minutes preparation)
On the other hands, you can also search recipes thru online cook book at:

wat tan hor



sup kambing



chicken in osyter sauce



beehoon soup






my own version of nissin noodle





east meet west fried rice





ginger chicken with spring onion






No comments:

Post a Comment