Monday, June 8, 2009

my cutie pie..







this is baby is call loh vera.she's my niece.my 2nd niece aftr loh eunice.hehe...she's 14 months old.jz celebrated her 1st birthdy lst april.she's cute and adorable.whoever saw her,sure wont go without giving her a pinch on the cheeks.she looks very much like her bro,calvin.both oso fair complexion, chubby, snoring whn thy sleep.hahaha..(sori cutie,tell your bad thing).





lately i heard that she noe hw to cycle d...bt the prblm is she dun noe hw to walk.hw can that be ler???hahaha...i oso dun noe.funny lo. like old chinese saying, "dun noe hw to walk,bt already started to run".reli love this baby lo...she brings so much joy in me.once im very down,she came n cheer me up...reli touching.that time i jz broke off,she seems like sense it,she crawled to me and put her little finger on my face...thn she giggled.hahaha...reli wonder if she hear my agony.


cute cute baby..hope her will grow up fast and become a good kid.and good to her parents lo...ehm ehm...i will do my part as her "ku jie".hahaa..adios..




No comments:

Post a Comment